Ghost 100% Whey Protein packs a big protein punch that your body will welcome, thanks to a soy-free, gluten-free and delicious tasting formula. Ghost makes full disclosures about each of the proteins active ingredients, so you know exactly what you are putting into your body.
Key features to know about Ghost Whey Protein
- Ghost Whey is a 100% whey protein blend containing whey protein isolate, concentrate and hydrolysate in every scoop. Each scoop of Ghost Whey replenishes your body with 26g of protein.*
- Whey protein is a naturally gluten-free option. Ghost Whey is also soy-free.
- If you need a lean protein, Ghost Wheys low fat and carb formula will help meet your weight loss and lean muscle growth targets.
- The protein contains natural digestive enzymes that aid 100% absorption and allow your body to take full advantage of the high-quality protein powder.
- Love the taste of cereal milk? Ghost Whey delivers the wholesome and familiar flavour of cereal milk.
- Ghost Whey can be used to make smoothies or incorporated into baked dishes, oats and pancakes.
- Although whey is best taken within an hour of completing your workout, there is no hard and fast rule about when you can consume it. Ghost Whey makes a good breakfast snack, post-workout drink and before bedtime drink. You can use it in your daily diet at any time during the day.
- You won't find Ghost Whey on a list of amino spiking protein supplements. When in doubt, refer to the label that tells you everything transparently.
*According to the American College of Sports Medicine and the British Nutrition Foundation and many sports nutritionists, weight lifters don't need more than 25g of protein to stimulate the muscles ability to grow. However, the recommended amount of protein will depend on your individual goals, age, weight, medical history and other factors.
Directions: Mix up to 2 scoops with 300-360ml cold water once per day. Adjust the amount of liquid to achieve your desired consistency.