GHOST® Full Disclosure Label
All GHOST® products feature a 100% transparent label that fully discloses the dose of each active ingredient. Zero proprietary blends means you know what you’re getting in each and every scoop.
Every scoop of GHOST® Whey contains 25G (or more) of the purest, fully disclosed whey protein on the market. Flip the tub around and you will find a breakdown of exactly how many grams of whey protein isolate, concentrate and hydrolysate are in every scoop. Find another brand that can say that AND take credit for some of the most bomb flavors on the market. Go ahead, we'll wait...
While most brands use soy lecithinated whey protein, we opted to use only sunflower lecithinated whey protein in GHOST® Whey. Why? For starters, Soy is one of the common allergens on the market today. Additionally, soy contains phytoestrogens that mimic the body's natural estrogen hormones, which isn't great for men OR women, we'll pass.
GHOST® Whey contains ZERO gluten. Enough said.
Ghost Protein NZ
Our Natural Health Supplements Include Ghost Protein Available in NZ
We provide several products made from natural supplements to help promote a healthy immune system, general good health, and workout performance. Where possible, we have selected products from brands that contain organic ingredients. We understand how important it is to look after your body and how seriously athletes, bodybuilders, fitness models, and gym enthusiasts take being healthy and being at their peak performance level.
We have also considered this in our selection of products. Whey protein powder is the generally chosen nutritional supplement to help build muscle mass and strength and repair tissue. We have found that the range of Ghost protein, available in NZ, meets our criteria for natural supplements and is free of both soy and gluten, increasing the number of people who can reap the benefits of Ghost protein powder.
Other Products We Supply That Complement Ghost Whey Protein
Ghost whey protein for NZ consumers works well in conjunction with the other products we have sourced that focus on health and well-being through natural ingredients. We should all be looking after our health, and these products are suitable for everyone. We have selected the majority of our products based on their ingredients that provide immune support. We also have energy drinks in various flavours to give you a boost to get through your training routine or a hectic day. The Bang range of energy drinks will provide you with sustained energy to get you through a workout or the day.
These drinks do not contain sugar or calories and come in 22 great-tasting flavours. We also have the Cellucor C4 carbonated range of energy drinks in four refreshing flavours to give you a boost. For an explosion of energy, try the C4 Shot Rocks, great before a physical or mental workout. They conveniently don't require water and are available in watermelon and icy blue razz flavours.
- Immuneti's Advanced Immune Defense supplement contains vitamin C, zinc, garlic bulb, elderberry, and echinacea. The combination of these ingredients can help your body defend and support your immune system and promote general health. It contains natural ingredients, has no gluten, and is vegan friendly.
- From the Goli brand, we stock the Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies and Goli Ashwa Gummies. The apple cider vinegar gummies are organic, gluten-free, unfiltered, kosher, and due to pectin replacing gelatine they are also vegan and infused with pomegranate, beetroot, and vitamins B9 and B12. They taste like apple instead of vinegar, making them way more pleasant to take than pure apple cider vinegar.
- The Goli Ashwa contains vitamin D and mixed berries, but its main ingredient is the ancient Indian herb, Ashwagandha. This product contains KSM-66® Ashwagandha, which clinical studies have found reduces stress and tension, promote memory and cognitive functioning, supports healthy heart function, immune health, and healthy weight management.
- New Zealand manufactured NuCell NZ Fulvic Acid liquid is an organic, mineral-rich citrus-tasting tonic extracted from New Zealand's core. Fulvic acid can aid in the absorption of nutrients, increase energy levels, remove toxins, is a natural neutraliser, and supports a healthy immune system.
When Buying Protein Powder in NZ, Consider This
Protein is a macronutrient that is fundamental for building muscles, tissue repair, and the production of enzymes and hormones. Taking whey protein powder as a natural supplement is a popular and convenient way of increasing your protein intake. Many people have found that by regularly taking protein powder combined with exercise, they have lost weight and gained toned strong muscles. Ghost protein powder is popular amongst athletes, bodybuilders, fitness models, and those who want to improve their general exercise performance.
- When looking for a whey protein powder available in NZ that does not contain soy or gluten, the Ghost range of whey protein powders is the answer. Instead of soy lecithinated whey protein, they use sunflower lecithinated whey protein; the reason is two-fold. Firstly, soy is amongst today's common allergens, and secondly, it contains phytoestrogens that mimic the body's natural estrogen hormones.
- Ghost Lifestyle Whey Protein Powder contains a combination of 100 percent whey protein blends and natural digestive enzymes that aid with protein absorption. Ghost Whey Protein powders are available in four delicious flavours, peanut butter cereal milk, milk chocolate, ice coffee, and chocolate chip cookie with real Chips Ahoy! cookie pieces.
- It mixes easily and quickly with water, is low in fat and sugar, and is not an amino spiking protein. You can also use it in smoothies, yoghurt and oats, or add some to your baking ingredients.
- It is best to have a whey shake within an hour of finishing your workout, but it is also a good breakfast or bedtime drink.
What You Should Know About The Ghost Pre-Workout Range
Ghost's Legend pre-workout powder is available in four tantalising flavours, Warheads Sour Green Apple, Welch's Grape, Red Frog, and Blue Raspberry. As its name states, this is a pre-workout supplement with a combination of ingredients to help you maximise your workout with focus and loads of energy. It mixes easily with water and is only for consumption before exercising.
When you consume Ghost's pre-workout shake, you can expect amplified energy and focus, increased nitric oxide, enhanced endurance, and heightened athletic performance.
- As with all Ghost products, you will find the nutrient label on the back of the container lists the exact ingredients as well as their quantity.
- The pre-workout powder contains citrulline known to enhance blood flow, CarnoSyn beta-alanine for additional endurance and energy during long, strenuous sessions, caffeine anhydrous for energy and to heighten focus, plus a blend of taurine, Rhodiolaroot extract, bitter orange, theobromine, olive leave extract and NADH to aid in energy, focus and decreased stress.
- Once you've had your Ghost Legend Pre-Workout shake, blood flow to your muscles will increase, as will your energy and focus levels. You are likely to also find that you won't feel stressed or tired after a strenuous workout.
What You Can Expect From Value Point
We offer high-quality products that contain natural ingredients to support a healthy immune system, enhance training, provide nutritional supplements, aid in weight loss, reduce stress, promote memory and cognitive functioning, remove toxins, and increase energy levels. Where possible, we have selected products that contain organic ingredients, are free of allergens such as gluten and soy, and are vegan friendly.
We provide shipping throughout New Zealand, items in stock are packaged and dispatched for delivery as soon as your order has been confirmed. We offer same-day or evening express delivery to the Hamilton area for orders placed before the cut-off time on business days. We also have several payment options, making it easy for everyone to purchase the great products we stock.
Contact us to find out more about our products or to share your training tips and experiences.