Top 5 Reasons to take goli apple cider vinegar gummies
- Vinegars have been used for centuries as cooking, cleaning, and medicinal agents
- Apple cider vinegar is made from fermented apples and water, which produce acetic acid — the main active compound in vinegar. In general, apple cider vinegars comprise around 5–6% acetic acid
- Easy To take - These gummies are delicious and are an easy way to get the many benefits that apple cider vinegar products have to offer, without the sharp, unpleasant taste!
- USDA-certified organic - USDA certified organic foods are grown and processed according to federal guidelines addressing, among many factors, soil quality, animal raising practices, pest and weed control, and use of additives. Organic producers rely on natural substances and physical, mechanical, or biologically based farming methods to the fullest extent possible.
- Certified vegan - Free from any ingredient resulting from slaughter